“No matter how I load the items on the roadmap, it gets changed within a week by an executive or by Sales needing something for the next big sale.”
“Nobody believes our roadmaps because all the releases are delivered late; sometimes, *very* late.”
“We have too many versions of roadmaps circulating in our organization – Sales wants one tailored for every customer presentation.”
Maybe it’s time to try something different! When you participate in Pivotal Product Management’s 1-day Strategic Product Roadmapping Workshop, you’ll emerge with a defensible and achievable roadmap that illustrates the path to greater product success. In the workshop, you’ll:
- Identify strategic product roadmap drivers.
- Identify information gaps that will derail your product roadmap.
- Explore prioritization models that show you how to optimize precious resources.
- Build a strategic product roadmap.
- Define a process to gain consensus and approval of your product roadmaps, and update them on a regular cadence.
- Practice effectively communicating roadmaps internally and externally.
Want to find out more?
Who Should Attend
This workshop is offered onsite only for teams of 5-12 participants.
- Product Managers who are responsible for planning future releases of their product
- Scrum Product Owners who need help with mapping future product or application activities to better manage stakeholder expectations
- Leaders of Product Management teams who want to improve roadmap effectiveness, streamline the process, and easily roll up individual roadmaps for product line, portfolio, and enterprise views.
Fee: Contact us for team pricing
Length: One day
Format: Instructor-led training
Location: On-site at your facility
- Extend your Agile Product Management Intensive® course with this 1-day Roadmapping Workshop to provide a deep-dive on this essential product management skill
- Add a half-day Strategy Workshop before this 1-day Roadmapping Workshop to craft or refine product strategy before building your roadmaps