The Product Management Intensive® is a comprehensive, practical, hands-on workshop suitable for both beginning product managers and experienced professionals. Pivotal Product Management offers this on-site product management workshop to product management teams of five or more participants.
The Product Management Intensive gives you the skills to choose, build and launch the right products for any organization. You will immediately improve your professional capability and competency through learning product management best practices and how to implement them.
Combining training from expert instructors with personalized coaching, this workshop includes key concepts and practical technique for success. By using real-world examples, you’ll be able to immediately apply what you’ve learned to your daily challenges as a working product manager.
This workshop is available for corporate teams of six or more participants. Let us tailor a course for you! You can personalize your course in the following ways:
- Incorporate your process model, terminology, and role definitions
- Incorporate example work products and artifacts from your team
- Change the timing on modules to address topics in greater depth or with a lighter touch – or not at all!
Who Should Attend?
- New product managers who need to quickly understand the scope, processes, methods, tools and deliverables of the job.
- Any product manager who wants faster professional growth, new ideas, and greater organizational effectiveness.
- Members of the product team who need a thorough grounding in processes involving cross-functional participation.
- Make use of best practice tools and templates (included in course fees).
- Learn how to “manage the matrix” by creating and leading cross-functional teams.
- Receive effective, practical training from practicing industry experts.
- Go to market faster by using processes that help you choose, define, and launch products.
- Ensure that your products meet real customer needs, deliver lasting competitive advantage, and realize revenue and profits sooner.
- Improve your effectiveness at every stage of the product lifecycle by applying best practice tools and methods.
- Ensure that best practices are taking root in your organization with an individualized follow-up coaching session.
- Control product costs by learning how to plan, document, and manage throughout the product lifecycle.
- Prepare for product management certification to increase your skills and advance in your career.
Included in the Course
- Two full days of live, highly interactive training led by expert instructors
- All course materials
- Essential best practice tools and templates
- Optional: Individual 45-minute coaching session
Fee: Call for team pricing
Length: Two days
Format: Instructor-led training. Virtual delivery and licensing options available.
Location: On-site at your facility
Interested in Public Courses?
Visit our partner, 280 Group.